Adult Outpatient Pavilion
The 19-story 610,000 square foot building will consolidate the majority of VCU Massey Cancer Center’s outpatient services on the downtown medical campus and house a variety of outpatient clinics currently at the Ambulatory Care Center, North Hospital and Nelson Clinic, as well as the Dental clinics from the Lyons, Perkinson and VCU Dental Building 1. The new outpatient pavilion will include a 472,000-square-foot parking deck with more than 1,000 spaces, increasing patient and visitor parking options.
Our VCU Health Adult Outpatient Pavilion is being built with patients in mind. During its design, patient access, comfort and conveniences were all of the utmost importance. Features include:
- Plentiful and convenient parking, with easy elevator access direct to your destination
- A wide array of outpatient clinics, as well as dental and women services, all in the building
- Easy access to VCU Massey Cancer Center's outpatient care, including clinics, medical infusion and radiation oncology, for patients and family members
- Co-located services to ensure efficiency and collaboration between specialties
- Convenient diagnostic testing, with on-site laboratory and medical imaging services
- Healing and welcoming spaces to comfort patients and families
Project Status: Currently under construction
Location: South side of Leigh Street, between 10th and 11th streets
Estimated Cost: $371.5 million
Where it is on the Six-Year Capital Plan: Not applicable. This is a VCU Health System facility and is approved by the health system's Board of Directors. The Six-Year Capital Plan pertains to university facilities only.
Estimated Timeline: Opening December 2021
Funding Source: VCU Health System Authority
Primary Consultants: Hourigan (Construction Manager), HDR (Architect), JLL (Program Manager)
We want to hear from you!
If you have questions or feedback about this project or the ONE VCU Master Plan, contact us for more information.